Monday, May 10, 2010

Some Photo Collaging.


Today, while Jude has been gone and Samuel at preschool, I've been educating myself on Photoshop CS4. I grabbed a couple of textbooks from the library and learned how to do clipping masks and layered templates. It's really not rocket science, but for a novice like me, it takes some time. These templates are for my "Week in the Life" project and I'm in the middle of digitally sorting, trashing and cropping all my photos of that week (somewhere near 500 photos - ugh). I'm doing photo page openers (above) for each day and collages (below) as well. This part of the process is pretty fun. After finishing all of my digital editing, I will be sending them off to scrapbookpictures.com for printing. Then I get to sit down and put them in my 8.5x11 album.


I am excited to look back on this album in years to come and actually remember the little moments.

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Love it. Love the percolator too!

The Massage Spot said...

great job kami! you're so awesome for figuring it out via books! they look amazing!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...