Saturday, May 1, 2010

More Day in the Life...


I'm surprised that I've been able to keep up with A Week in the Life and I can't wait to look back on this week many years down the road. The photo above is Jude in the shower a few minutes after he woke up - throwing up. Fun for me! He has viral bronchitis and pink eye as well. Needless to say the girls beach weekend I was going to go to is not an option for me now. The photo below shows how clingy the baby is to me all the time.
Here Samuel asked me to write him a book while he drew the illustrations. It involved Superman and "bad guys". And jail, inevitably. Notice the messy table - that's real life for us around here.
And thank goodness Colin came home yesterday (he's only home one day out of four right now). Out of pity for myself, I rented Sherlock Holmes and we stayed up until 10 and watched most of it. Good movie!

Oh, happy National Scrapbooking Day. Yes, I said it.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...