All I have to say is that if I looked like you, I would be in lots more of our pictures :) I love these collages!
They look so great Kami! I'm jealous. Did you work these out all by yourself or did you use a collage action? Either way, they're fantastic!
Marla - I purchased a set of templates and I just drop and use a clipping mask in each square. It's so fun!
Post a Comment
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
3 comments:
All I have to say is that if I looked like you, I would be in lots more of our pictures :) I love these collages!
They look so great Kami! I'm jealous. Did you work these out all by yourself or did you use a collage action? Either way, they're fantastic!
Marla - I purchased a set of templates and I just drop and use a clipping mask in each square. It's so fun!
Post a Comment