Monday, December 6, 2010

Breakfast Of Champions

I asked Samuel to make breakfast this morning and this is what he served. Great idea, until he brought a pair of metal tongs to me and asked if he could pull the toast out of the toaster with them. After a hasty life lesson, I helped him retrieve the toast and he and Jude ate happily. I love having an almost 6 year old - they are so helpful when you need them.

Today's to-do list is long, but I'm running on a strong cup of coffee, and good B-12 vitamin and the excitement of a very theme-y party tonight (which I purchased a special shirt for and will be making special cookies for (hint: the cookies have very red jam in the middle)).

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Jillian Weiss said...

So glad he came to you before using those tongs!! So sweet of him to help out. I love all the new things Chloe can do as she is getting older too.

Sherri B. said...

As I was reading I thought.."what party, she didn't tell me about a party?" Then I read on and realized 'why",'she' didn't tell me.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...