Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Want To Remember...

I want to remember a brief few minutes last night. It was about 7:30 and we discovered "The Grinch That Stole Christmas" was on TV. And as a family, Colin and I settled into the couch and the boys on the floor, everyone with bowls of popcorn. The room was lit only by the Christmas tree. It was just one of those moments that felt so Christmas-y.
You know your kids are growing up when you can sit and eat popcorn and watch a movie at night. What a sweet time it was.

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

I Love my grandchildren!

BETHANY said...

Sounds like a perfect evening!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...