Wednesday, June 15, 2011

End of Kindergarten Celebration!

When I asked Samuel how he would like to celebrate being done with kindergarten, he exclaimed "Go to a see Kung Fu Panda 2!" So that's what we did on Monday night. Joy and I took the boys out to a 6 p.m. showing of the movie and we all had so much fun! Here's the pre-movie picture of Joy and I grabbing a much needed Starbucks:And here's the after picture, which you can tell the boys had indulged in the sugary treats we brought (breakfast bars, gum and lollipops - for some reason I think it's ok to give them those if they were purchased at Trader Joe's =)):
I look forward to taking them to more movie outings this summer since they did so well and let's face it - going to movies is one of my favorite activities of all time.

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Congrats boys..Come fall you will be First graders, Yippy!!

Jillian Weiss said...

Fun fun! Great job guys. I love the Superman shirts:)

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...