Sunday, June 5, 2011

Juliet's Watering Skills

I love when it's sunny and I get a rare moment to stand outside and snap pictures of whatever is happening in our yard. Today Jude gave Sissy a small container to help water the blueberries. I caught a close up of her face (I lure her in by telling her I will show her the picture). I don't know if I like the black & white:Or the color better:


She really enjoyed her job.
But maybe didn't so much enjoy me taking pictures of her =).

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Grandma and Grandpa can't hardly stand how sweet those pics are...we're melted in a puddle here.

Jillian Weiss said...

She is precious! Love the curls. I used to LOVE black and white. I went through a phase. Now, since I have had kids, I love color. I think I just like seeing every little bit about them. Black and white is still great too.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...