Colin and Samuel love checking things on the iPad. Sports, research on various things, etc.,.
My delivery days are sporadic, they are put last on my list after domestic chores and today ended up being 4 stores in East Portland. I came home around 2ish in the afternoon.
Syd often plays by herself at our house - I think maybe all the kids overwhelm her. Here she is playing with toys in front of her dad and the fire.
This is the verse that's currently up on our school board. I wish I was better about making Bible first in the school day, but we usually just dive into math or language arts because I feel like we are so behind on academia and they get lots of Bible at church 2x per week.
Joel and my dad - usually talking about weapons.
Samuel and Uncle Joel - of course Samuel says, "Mom! Really??" He doesn't love my massive photo documenting this week.
Our family gathered around for dinner together. I see a lot of mess. I also see a very happy Jude. These days as I stress about our messy house, I have to remember that the kids are happy and maybe that's all that matters in this season of life.
I lined the boys up against the hallway and had them pose for a picture. They are such goofballs.
Jude and Boss are thick as thieves - best friends.
Having a preteen (Samuel) in the house means he likes to annoy me and he also consumes massive amounts of calories. Both are happening in this picture.
When I ask Boss to do something responsible, he usually hides in some manner.
Sis and her cousins - it's some of the most quality girl time she has. Period.
Leftovers. I always send Joel and my dad home with leftovers these days. Mom always used to cook for my dad, so I assume that homemade food is a blessing.
Meals: 2 eggs, peanut butter toast, decaf coffee
Lunch: New Seasons turkey cranberry sandwich
Dinner: Slow cooker pasta fagioli soup, bread/butter, pumpkin cupcakes and pumpkin ice cream.
Overheard: In Peete's Coffee people were talking about "slave state" votes. I'm tired of politics already. Wasn't slavery abolished a long time ago?
Boss: "I got to watch Ghostbusters and listen to a butt song in Eugene!"
Me: "What happens in Eugene, stays in Eugene."
Gratitude: Thankful for a husband that provides a household and food for our company.
Favorite moment: Samuel and Joel playing their usual game of baseball and Xbox.














No comments:
Post a Comment