They did take a break to watch the Blazers game while I napped.
Italy is at the forefront of research - we are hoping to make a trip late September.
I loved this intense game of chess between Jude and Brandy. This kid has strategy. He also gets really frustrated when he loses. I think he won this round.
Coffee. It's my lifeblood. The story here is the table that hasn't been properly wiped - something that happens often and I have to let go of.
Jude learned how to make mayo - we ran out and he needed to make coleslaw. Necessity is the mother of all invention, as my mom would say.
These drinking vessels and all the space they take up is the bane of my existence.
At the end of the evening, Colin lit a fire and the kids had smores. They attempted some scary stories, but really it was a couple of bad jokes from Jude and that's about it.
Sis helped prep fruit salad.
Of course, anytime Uncle Joel comes over, Samuel insist on a basketball game on the Playstation. Or Xbox. Or whatever current gaming system he has.
Colin spent a little bit of time planting the tomatoes that Karen gave us. I sat with him for a bit of it.
These were the gifts from the kids. Sis bought my favorite kombucha and Samuel got me a much needed hairbrush and movie gift card to see Pet Semetary.
Joel was in charge of prepping the elk burgers.
Colin helped Jude make the mayo - I love this pic.
Brandy spent a little time going through my Barefoot Contessa cookbook to get copies of recipes.
We walked to Grocery Outlet to get smores stuff and stopped at the park on the way home for maybe 45 mins. The little kids played on the playground, while the olders and adults played basketball.
Earlier in the day, Colin had made appointments and paid for pedicures for us. It was such a nice treat.
I spent some time working on the Desta Girl project and even Boss stepped in to clip threads.
























No comments:
Post a Comment