I work on Week in the Life journaling from yesterday. Life is so rushed now and it's nice to just take moments to document. I've always been a journaler,
Working on a clogged toilet. Samuel educates Jude on how to NOT clog toilets. "...you know how you have waves of poop? Well after the first wave, you flush...."
Boss is working on wearing a whole lot of Nike.
Boss also works on resting as soon as he wakes today. He lays in Sis' room while she plays with slime and they listen to an audiobook - A Series of Unfortunate Events.
I work on capturing them when they wake. I love that Boss wakes with a smile as soon as he hears my camera click.
The boys work on basketball during a quick break from school.
Someone has worked on eating all the brownies.
I see a whole lot of clutter in this picture and that's pretty normal for right now in life.
Jude is always working on Lego creations. His mind is so incredibly creative and he always has stories to go along with whatever he has built.
Jude working on sleep.
I work on more of Week in the Life and posting to this blog. I need a spot to hold my words and photos.
I work on getting ready for the day. I start strong with getting my hair dried, but often I don't have time for makeup like I would like. I get side tracked with school, laundry, feeding people, etc.
At the end of the day, I turn on "The Handmade's Tale" in my room. I end up choosing to stop watching the series this week because it makes me feel like I have to cleanse my soul.
A quick pic with these gals after Bible study.
The kids and I made a trip to the Red, White and Blue thrift store (our fav and where we get most of our clothes and books/toys). This Nerf gun was the highlight. Samuel stayed home to do school - he asked that we look for shorts, which we didn't.
My lunch of kale salad and salmon burger.
I love that she decorated her own door.
I continue to work on Week in the Life.
Lunch: kale salad with a salmon burger over it.
One particular teen works on brownies for breakfast.
This teen also works on a lot of school on the computer.
Samuel works on sleep.
Sis works on making brownies.
Tough day of school for her - lots of emotions surrounding math today. She chooses to work on it on my bed.
Slime is a thing with her now. She and Ruby spend a lot of time together and apart, perfecting their slime recipes.
She wakes with a smile and was texting Ruby and/or her Cruz cousins first thing.
Boss wanted me to take this pic of his new Nerf gun purchased at Red, White and Blue thrift store.
Jude loves his food.




























No comments:
Post a Comment