Wednesday, January 30, 2008

From the Archives

I keep looking at these pictures on my fridge and had to dig in the archives to post a few. I just loved doing these pictures so much with them - especially because all of the pictures really reflect who they are (they are my brothers' and sister-in-law). Goat feels natural sitting on a barrell and hanging out in the Ladies bathroom. Jake likes to play peek-a-boo behind a random door left outside.




I attempted to create a scrapbook layout for my friend Jen last night. It literally took me an hour and an half to pick out three pieces of coordinating paper after perusing some magazines for inspiration. It should only take me a couple of years to get this one done for you, Jen! No worries, though. It's still spread all over my kitchen table and if I refuse to clean it off, it should be completed sooner...we'll see if that tactic works.
Here's a quote from Samuel yesterday as I was checking email "I need to rescue you from the computer, Mama." Ouch - think I'm on the computer too much?

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...