I LOVE that chair!! That is the perfect photography chair - can't you just picture it in random spots like the middle of a street or a field? Jude is such a cutie.
Along with the middle of the street or a field, I would also love to take pictures in an old cemetary with tall gravestones. Could be juxtaposed with a baby, like new life and old life type thing....
3 comments:
I LOVE that chair!! That is the perfect photography chair - can't you just picture it in random spots like the middle of a street or a field? Jude is such a cutie.
Awesome find, Buddy! Love the fact that Jude loves the camera almost as much as it loves him :-)
Along with the middle of the street or a field, I would also love to take pictures in an old cemetary with tall gravestones. Could be juxtaposed with a baby, like new life and old life type thing....
Post a Comment