I like that this lipgloss is labeled "Sexy" and Jude is studying it. This is actually a Victoria's Secret lipgloss, which I would highly reccomend, if you can deal with that store for any amount of time.
Jude really couldn't decide which one to grab, so he grabbed them all.
Here are the various layers of pink Samuel applied. If you blow up the picture, you will notice he pretty much ruined this lipstick.
Here's a picture of his reflection in the mirror as he rolls up the lipstick.
And I like to do silly things like take pictures of Samuel and I in the mirror.In other, very nonspecific, news, I have to say that the Lord has answered a prayer in my life in a very clear way and I must throw a shout-out to Him. God is good!!
3 comments:
You always look so beautiful and put-together. I should get some make up tips from you (or Samuel, although I'm not sure his application technique would fly on me) :o)
Your boys are so funny and cute! I love the shade that Samuel is wearing... what is the name of it?? I'm a MAC lipstick fan myself... although I can never find the right color for me. I agree with Mindy that you should give make up tips!!
By the way, your pictures are amazing! We have so many hidden talents in our church family!! Wow!
Lastly, I laughed hard when I saw the photoshopped wedding photo of you and Collin. That's a crack up!
Thanks for sharing them!!!
God bless you guys!
Thank you both, although I NEVER feel put together. Alice - I believe Samuel was playing with Syrup and Play it Soft (the one he destroyed) and perhaps a Pink Maribu for a glittery, very pigmented pink. I wish I was good enough to give people makeup tips!
Post a Comment