Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Color Versus Black and White





Here are a couple of pictures in both color and black and white. I always am drawn to very bright, crisp colors, but I also love the classic look of a black and white photo. Which one do you like?

4 comments:

lundbergfamily said...

I absolutely love both of them! I am split right down the middle. Great pictures!

Strauss House said...

Ooh, that's tough. Personally, my preference is usually always color. I love how his coat and the bench are both blue and how the orange-ish b.g. in the other one makes the coat stand out. Nice work!

Mama Rak said...

I love black and white tons as well, but for these pics I'm going to have to go with the colored photos. Very crisp indeed!

team woelfel said...

i like the color on these. it always depends on the picture for me. They are both good but love the colored ones!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...