Just a quick picture of Samuel applying a few (and by few, I mean MANY) screws to the sheetrock. Afterward, Colin politely asked Samuel to unscrew every one of these. Can you guess how long that took? Sara, Jude and I went to the Greek Cuisina in Tualatin last night and to say the least, I would not reccomend it. I feel like I ate a couple McFalaffels and some McHummus with a side of McPitas. Yuk. Does every ethnic food have to be ruined with the greasy American version?! I will stand by my favorite Lebanese restaurant in the world - Rihyads on Hawthorne. It's a hole in the wall, but so authentic and delicious! And, they have the most delicious mint tea. On the brighter side, Jude was feeling very happy and flirtatious to every female we encountered and I also had the best peppermint white mocha ever. Which is good, because Samuel was up not once, not twice, but FIVE times last night. For no reason!! I could have wept and am still exhausted, even after my espresso-like cup of coffee today. My library system is handing out free copies of "Farenheight 451" today and I get to get out to Oba tonight, so things are looking up...
1 comment:
So sad on your poopy dinner last night--I'm certain Oba will erase that memory fo'sho!
I saw 27 Dresses last night and would have to agree on what a great movie it was. I expected the usual cute-sy romantic comedy with a predictable happy ending, but was pleasantly surprised at how funny it was. I laughed my loud, obnoxious laugh many times and found many favorite lines. I look forward to discussing them with you soon. Have fun tonight!
Post a Comment