Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Random Pictures of the Boys

This is Samuel's latest read - boys seem to love it and it does have really good art. Did I ever think I would read this to my kids??
Do you remember these bracelets? Samuel got this at the library story hour last night. Who knew story hour could be so cool? I was the only adult sitting with the kids...
Jude's hair has been a point of contention in our house. It's long and Colin wants to cut it, I love it long so I say leave it. But this picture makes it look like Flock of Seagulls hair or something. If you don't know what I'm referring to when I say "Flock of Seagulls hair", google it. You'll laugh.
Just a close up of Jude. If you blow up the picture, you'll notice he has popped his two bottom teeth through. Maybe he can actually chew all that grown up food I've been giving him...


It's been nice to have a down day around here. No construction noises and I actually accomplished something today! It feels like months since that has happened.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...