Sunday, February 17, 2008

Adventures to the Park


Samuel loves to keep Jude well fed - here he's handing him some Cheerios. What a good big brother! They really do have thier moments.
I asked Samuel to stand by the fire hydrant. This just cracks me up of Jude. Cranberry stained sweatshirt with his "Saturday" outfit on - meaning I didn't put the effort into putting cute clothes on him. And doesn't he look like Napoleon Dynamite?? Jude is so bored w/the paparazzi.

The boys and I were really running out of ways to entertain eachother (usually that means a lot of clinging and crying on me, driving me to near insanity) yesterday, so we walked in the park. I must admit, I heard from a friend that if you get your kids out in the cold air, they sleep better. Since it happened to be the perfect time of day to take pictures (or so I thought - the sun was still a little high and bright), I snapped some off.
I had a wonderful, child free outing downtown today to meet Tabs and Roseann for some girl time. It was so fabulous and our goal is to do it again next month. I really miss going downtown - the hustle and bustle and all the beautiful shops. It makes me really pine for New York. Perhaps in 18 years when I don't have to worry about leaving the little ones behind...

1 comment:

team woelfel said...

that bottom picture of jude is so cute! he looks so chill.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...