While removing my makeup last night before bed, I caught Samuel leaning on the back of the toilet and staring at me. I fetched my camera and these are what I took. The second one he is saying "One picture, Mama". He's so tired of me taking pictures of him.The boys went to the naturopath yesterday and I learned a lot and would love to have him as our regular doctor. I found out that Jude is allergic to yeast, oat and peanut and Samuel is allergic to garbanzo beans - both boys were treated accordingly. However, I can't have any yeast in Jude's diet for 24 hours, then I can slowely reintroduce it. I went to the store to find some food for him and after reading many labels, I'm amazed at how much yeast is everywhere. Saltine crackers even have it! Jude has no allergies to dairy, so he recommended we start him on one cup of organic whole milk a day for calcium.
I am off to a convention downtown today. Doesn't that sound important? Don't laugh, but it's a scrapbooking convention. Yep, I said it. Colin wondered if I will be wearing some sort of kitty sweater with lots of flair on it. I am considering taking my camera just to photograph some of the crazy things that go on at this convention - women are throwing elbows to get the $1 embelishments.
Here's a question: how do you keep up on organizing your printed photos? I find that mine are sitting in a stack waiting to go into the photo album and I am always behind. Does anyone have a secret on how to keep up on printing and organzing photos quickly?
3 comments:
That crazy lady throwing elbows for a $1 embellishment? Yeah, that would be me!
He's so sweet - thinks his momma is one beautiful lady!
My printed photos are terribly unorganized also. I have a big box with envelopes that say "trip to SD" or "sophomore year of college". Starting a few years ago I do the printed photo books versus albums. That helps, but still doesn't solve the problem of all my previous photos...
i don't even have any printed!
Post a Comment