Friday, February 29, 2008

Scrapbook Convention

The Scrapbook Mullet. I am still amazed by mullets.
Here is a fold out hanging thing - I think it's a great idea, but probably something I won't get to anytime soon. Like until my kids are grown with thier own kids.
This was the crazy chaos of the $1 booth - this was just some of the line to pay. People purchase scrapbook clothing to wear.
This girl not only had a scrapbook outfit on, but a matching tote to carry all her new scrapbook merchandise or perhaps her "make and takes".

I know not everyone has the opportunity to attend the annual Creating Keepsakes scrapbook convention like I did, so I thought I would post some pictures of this morning's highlights. I actually got in trouble from Judith (see last picture of "Stamps by Judith") for taking this picture. I think she thought I was photographing her stamps? I think the highlight was the Scrapbook Mullet. Or perhaps the sweet lady that was carrying around her twin newborns in Baby Bjorns - it really gave me the baby bug...and then I remembered that she won't be sleeping tonight. Or ever again.

2 comments:

Strauss House said...

one word: WOW

Mama Rak said...

Dare you leave any of Amber's infamous quotes of the day? Not so appropriate, but still funny. Great day, but missed you at lunch. The beer cheese soup wasn't the same without you...

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...