I didn't take this one, but whoever did got a very cute shot of her feet!
Here's Sarah with her neice, Hannah.
Here's her cake which everyone was raving about.
I just loved how bright and beautiful these flowers were.
Here's Jude and I chatting with my mom. I realize how few pictures I am in - I am always the one behind the camera.I also attended the Oregon Ballet with my friend Sarah last night and it was in her words "exquisite"! There were four smaller performances by different directors, both contemporary and classical. I think I lean toward the modern pieces because I love to figure out what the dancers are saying with thier movements. By the end of the night, Sarah and I found ourselves at the subscription table purchasing tickets for four performances over the next year, two of them being "Swan Lake" and "The Nutcraker". Yay! If you're interested, they have a slammin' deal of all four performances for only $51. Once again I fell in love with downtown Portland last night - it's such a mixed bag of people, old and young of all walks of life. I do love the arts for that - it seems that rich and poor alike can access Portland's culture.
3 comments:
Thank you so much for going with me! I had such a blast, and I'm so glad we gave into peer pressure and subscribed ;)
Oh, and I've moved my blog to this site now. LiveJournal has too many ads and I feel weird writing in my Japan blog when I'm, well, not in Japan anymore...
such a cute picture of you! i wish i could see your mom in the pic, i haven't seen her in forever!
you definitely should post more photos of yourself! great to see you at church the other day! :)
Post a Comment