Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jude Rides a Bike?




Colin's co-worker, who has three girls, gave us a brand new bike for Samuel. The only drawback? It's a girl's bike. Colin removed the girlish stickers and I think it can now pass for a unisex bike - Samuel loves it! He spent the day riding it around the house and Jude even got a chance to ride it. You can see from the pictures that he was not too sure about it. Sorry for the bad pictures - I was laughing too hard to take good ones.

5 comments:

Strauss House said...

So cute! Jude's expressions are great.

team woelfel said...

i love these pictures! so cute!

lundbergfamily said...

Love those chubby hands!!

Alicen said...

ha ha! the third one is a crack up! he looks like such a big boy in the second one! you have such darling boys!

Sarah said...

I love that last expression! It's like "Oh...I give up!"

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...