Monday, March 24, 2008

Three Easters!!

Here's Grandma Jan helping the boys open thier Easter treats.

I love this one - it's so telling of Rainier's pace - just sitting around looking out a window.
Here's Samuel doing an egg hunt with my mom.
Here's my dad with the boys - they love him.
Here's Jude on Aunt Michelle's lap admiring his new toy duck. Look at those jowels!!
And yes, these are the matching Easter outfits. I love them and think the boys look precious dressed alike. I only have a limited amount of time left to dress them as I please, right?


Yesterday was absolutely insane! We went to church in Sandy, to West Linn to visit the Niehart family, to Gresham to see my family and then to Rainier for the final stop. We decided that next year we will be doing our own Easter at our house - that much travelling with two boys left us absolutely exhausted. At any rate, yay for Ressurection Sunday and the sweet loved ones we shared it with!!

2 comments:

Strauss House said...

Sweet memories even though it's a lot to do in one day! And I'm diggin' the blue velvety chair in the last pic.

Alicen said...

that's right! dress them in matching clothes until they start having opinions! they are definitely a couple of cutie patooties!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...