Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pictures From Today

What is with Jude's flock of seagull hair here? Anyway, he is much happier now that he's mobile and getting into everything. Jude never crawled because he refused to be on his belly for any amount of time, but for the last five days or so, he inch worms on his bottom wherever he wants to go. It really never gets old watching him do this - I really should post a video.
Here's a sweet naked picture after bath time tonight. I really gambled by letting him go diaper free on the guest bed, but he didn't take the opportunity to pee.
His last smile of the evening - he promptly melted down after this in an urgency to get into his crib for the night.

I'm not sure where Samuel dug up these gloves, but he thought he needed them while throwing the slimy tennis ball for George. Yuk.

So, I'm going to take a moment to bash a movie that Colin and I endured last night and I think it's nothing short of the spawn of Satan. It was the older version of Sweeney Todd and I really didn't know what it was about when I ordered it off Netflix. There was so much fast forwarding and covering my eyes that we should have turned it off, but we were waiting for that redeeming ending that never came. In short, it had gratuitous sex scenes, horrific violence and monochromatic (is that the right word?) characters. I was so disturbed by it that I slept fitfully, bothered by nightmares. I would NEVER recommend this movie and will never get those two hours of my life back. Just my two cents.
Colin works the next 96 hours straight, so we won't be seeing him until Sunday after church. I may be blogging a lot, calling people a lot, or just rocking in a corner by myself while pulling my hair out. We'll see!

2 comments:

lundbergfamily said...

LOVE that 1st picture of Jude!

Strauss House said...

These are great pics, Kami!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...