I personally love the garbage can in the background here. I'm going for the construction zone look. I took the rest of the photos and added a sepia tint to them - all except for this one. This has harsher colors and more contrast - it's just something different.
The famous "deer in the headlight" look. Or "Why are you taking another picture of me?" look. Look how long his hair is!! And I could just eat up those cheeks of his. I did the eye trick in Photoshop here - it makes his eyes look a little more glassy, I think.
He went back and forth between eating rocks and Goldfish.
Sweet baby concentrating on two rocks. This picture probably represents him best right now - he has an odd fascination with rocks. And Jude's concentration face is identical to Samuel's at this age.
When Samuel turned 11 months, or 5 months, or any other monthly birthday for that matter, I would take him in to get this pictures taken. I thought money grew on trees then. So, Jude turned 11 months yesterday and, being the second child he is, I took his pictures. I'm so glad I didn't take him anywhere because the last picture was the first attempt at picture taking. So after a nap and some food, I tried again. Taking him outside really helped, not only for better lighting, but he was happier.
2 comments:
i feel like such a bad mom, i haven't taken palmer for professional pictures yet. after i get all moved i think i will do it and surprise all the grandparents with a nice gift! you're pictures are so amazing it's an inspiration to try and get some beautiful ones myself. i like candid pictures better for the most part anyway.
These are great! (And I wouldn't have even known that was a trash can). He's such a doll.
Post a Comment