Saturday, March 29, 2008

Diggin' In The Archives...

Sniff. Why do I get so emotional looking at old photos? I am looking for digital videos to burn onto a DVD and also badly need to clean up and organize my digital pics, and these were some notable ones I came across. My sweet friend Katie and her husband Wendall.
Samuel listening to Jude's heartbeat - oh, I could just cry looking at this!! I miss being pregnant...

My brother Joel and I on his wedding day.


Goat and Samuel - possibly the sweetest picture ever.

My siblings - Colin, Sarah (Joel's wife), Joel, Mary, myself holding David, my brother John, his wife Gen and Elizabeth.

Wisa's daughter Olivia, Samuel and Nicole's son Maddox. Back in the day.

Sarah and I working on dinosaur fossils at OMSI.


Play date with Jonah gone terribly wrong.

This one really got me emotional - this is Nicole's baby Maddox the day he was born and her mom (who has since passed away) is holding him.

Wow - this is Samuel and explains itself.









4 comments:

Strauss House said...

These are great, Kami! You are one AMAZING woman to say you miss being pregnant. :o)

team woelfel said...

thanks for sharing! i didn't know katie was married! awe she looks so amazing. and your brothers!

Mama Rak said...

Thank you so much for putting Maddox up, I got emotional over that pic myself. You are an excellent friend to give props to your loved ones.

Dani @ Weddings Fresh said...

oh man! that last pic of samuel takes me back too!! i just absolutely adore your children (and you too!). and thanks for sharing that picture of katie, i never got see any photos of her wedding--beautiful!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...