Saturday, February 9, 2008

Owen Opton



I finally had the chance to go meet Wisa's baby, Owen, and he is the sweetest, most compliant subject to photograph EVER! Although I struggle with a manual focus lens, so only a couple of photos came out clear.

3 comments:

Mama Rak said...

The bottom pic totally looks like Olivia to me!

Great pics all around :)

WeeezrO said...

OH can I PLEASE have these? Email or cd or whatever, they are so sweet - what a great photog you are becoming my friend :-) And FYI, since your visit and last photo shoot of Owen he has become decidedly UN-compliant and super loud. Sad. Still cute though.

Kami said...

Ugh - the "honeymoon" phase is over. Too bad I didn't get more of him in the sweet, compliant stage, huh? Will email you pics...

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...