Saturday, February 9, 2008

Miss Ruby Pants









I snapped pictures of Ruby earlier this week and I posted them once only to realize that I didn't completely burn out the background. I quickly pulled the post and hope I now have properly edited them. I feel like they look like JCPenney pictures (not my style) - I can't really figure out why. Feel free to let me know what you think. Also, the second picture is the unedited version of the third picture. Which do you like better - a real life background (who's kidding who? She was all over the place and really not wanting to stay on that black sheet!) or the burned out "fake" black background and super saturated color?

2 comments:

team woelfel said...

i don't think they look the JC Pennies, but i'm not a photographer! i think you are getting better and better.

Strauss House said...

I like the first one the best b/c you have directional lighting which provides nice shadowing. She's a beauty!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...