Thursday, February 7, 2008

Operation Sugar-Fast: Failed


Well, Samuel has been up again the last couple of nights. This is despite the nighttime snack (in case hunger is what's waking him) and the Calms Forte (chamomile like tablets for toddlers to ease thier night terrors, restlessness, etc) before bed. I have come to the conclusion that Samuel is just needy in general and that doesn't end just because the lights go out. That won't stop me from being frustrated about the whole situation, though. Here's a charming picture of him picking his belly button, I believe.

1 comment:

team woelfel said...

awe the things i have to look forward to. such a cute little fireman though! it's hard to be mad when they are so precious huh?!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...