
Here is Jude with what was left of his homemade popsicle tonight - he sucked the life out of that thing.
Samuel doesn't like to contain his nakedness to inside the house - he ran outside to play and burn the last bit of energy. Oh, correction: he is still burning his energy - he has taken every sock out of the laundry basket and spread them all over the living room. Sigh.
Ok - so I've been hanging on to this treasure of a movie that Sarah bought me a couple months or so ago - I finally sat down to watch the first 1/3 of it, then I was addicted! I spent every free moment (read: late nights) finishing it and might I say - GASP - I put it up there with Pride and Prejudice. I said it and I mean it! It was amazing Victorian drama with pretty people (hey, you don't find many pretty Brits in Victorian movies) and even prettier clothes. There were so many interwoven misunderstandings involving love that my head was spinning. In a good way. So, head to your library or order it off Amazon - you won't regret it!I escaped tonight by myself - which is a rarity these days - to the mall to find paraben free foundation. After the Clinique lady told me in a snotty tone that I would be hard pressed to find a dept. store brand of makeup without that preservative (it's linked to breast cancer), I marched myself over to MAC and inquired about thier stick foundation (which I have always been a fan of) and lo and behold - no parabens!! I had to sell my kidney to buy it, but it will be worth it, hopefully. Since when are the Clinique ladies snobs? I also hit up Bath & Body Works which is having an off the hook sale and I found that they are selling all thier Vincent Longo cosmetics (he has a great line of makeup that has won numerous awards) at 50% off. That only knocks things down to like $13 per item, but for lip and cheek stain, it's worth it. So, I won't be able to put gas in my car for like the next 3 weeks, but hey, I have pretty makeup!
2 comments:
The stickers are so funny, love that you got a picture.
I like Sense and Sensibility a lot. Not sure I could put it up with P&P, but I do like it. In fact I finished a book today called Mr. Darcy Presents His Bride. It was cute and an easy quick read. So then I was all inspired and while the girls took their nap I broke out the newest P&P and watched all my favorite scenes. Gotta love Elizabeth and Darcy.
How are you enjoying Wild Swans?
that picture of jude is priceless! oh my what a doll.
Post a Comment