These are some pictures I took a few evening ago of the boys finishing off thier day in the backyard. I never really thought I would be the mom that would let her kids get dirty, but I gave up that fight long ago. It's nothing a bath can't fix, right? I shot these at sunset and I love the warmth the photos have.

I'm not sure why Samuel is closing his eyes here, but he seems to be digging for something.

Jude sitting in a pile of dirt holding George's ball thrower.

Why can't girls be blessed with these kind of eyelashes?!

I can only guess why he has dirt around his mouth. Yuk.

He often scoots around the yard holding George's thrower like this.

And here's Samuel putting dirt in his tractor toy - he was very serious when he said, "I'm doing work, Mama."
No comments:
Post a Comment