Here are Samuel and Wes holding hands (voluntarily!) while looking at the grizzly bear.Monday, June 30, 2008
Oregon Zoo
We took a trip to the Oregon Zoo on Saturday morning and it was quite a steamy day to be out. The boys had lots of fun and burned some energy (except for Jude who managed to eat the entire three hours we were there).
Here are Samuel and Wes holding hands (voluntarily!) while looking at the grizzly bear.
Here are Samuel and Wes holding hands (voluntarily!) while looking at the grizzly bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...





No comments:
Post a Comment