Monday, June 30, 2008

Day at the Movies

Here are the boys waiting to go into the movie - they were just a bundle of energy!
I took Samuel and his cousin Wes to the Regal Cinema Free Family Fun day in Gresham last week - I didn't know quite what I was signing on for. It involved three bathroom trips over the course of one hour and lots of snacks. We went to see Veggie Tales, and I even learned a few things about the Bible. It's great because if your kid starts melting down, you can leave without losing any money. I think Joy (Wes' mom) and I will trade off kids throughout the summer so they can watch a few movies in a nice cool theatre.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...