And here's what mine looked like:Monday, June 15, 2009
Bon Appetit? I Have a Bone To Pick With You.
Ok, right about now I am wondering why I attempt recipes out of gourmet magazines. Maybe I'm a bit masochistic. Maybe I like the feeling of defeat. Nonetheless, I found this beautiful No-Bake Raspberry Cream Pie recipe in this month's Bon Appetit and couldn't resist, especially because I had an occasion to make something special - my brother, Joel's, birthday. Here's what Bon Appetit's looked like:
And here's what mine looked like:
And here's what mine looked like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...



No comments:
Post a Comment