Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kate's Visit

Kate came to visit from Pittsburgh last weekend - it seems that even though we've been apart for a few years, we just picked up where we left off. That's a real sign of a long lasting friendship. If you didn't know, Kate and I met in 7th grade and even rode the bus together. Here's some pics from her visit: The boys played while Kate put on makeup - here they are telling secrets.
Jude "shooting", as usual.

Samuel showing me his muscles, as usual.

My boys have an odd fascination with makeup time - that and they don't like adults to ever be alone.

I like watching people put makeup on.
Karli and Emma.
The night I took this picture, Karli, Katie and I talked until 1 a.m., and it was so wonderful! I can't remember the last time I let myself indulge in some quality girl time into the wee hours of the morning.

I miss you already, Kate!

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...