Cloth diapering. I love it and I hate it. But do you see the picture above? It spells trouble when there is baby butt crack on an exclusively breastfed baby. I did cloth diapering for one day and I was completely overwhelmed. I can hardly keep up on laundry as it is!!If anyone out there has suggestions on how to make it a manageable task, pass it my way.
2 comments:
diaper service. so funny with the wario. . .
hehehe! How come that diaper's way down her ankles? teehee! but crack is a scary thing on a BF baby- for sure! One day WOULD be overwhelming. It takes a bit of getting used to. Before you know it, it's nothing! Do you have a supply of GOOD cloth diapering stuff? Because if you haven't made the splurge, you can certainly borrow Rowen's itty bitty stuff to try it out. He's on the next size up now. The great thing about an exclusively breast fed baby is that you don't have to rinse the diapers out. Sounds gross- but it works. I do diapers every other day, throwing them in the wash first thing in the morning. They'd go straight from the dryer to a basket that you can use them again from. Don't bother folding. :o) Just my two cents! I LOVE cloth diapering!
Post a Comment