Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Pics From This Week

Sometimes I have to get the kids out on a walk when I'm alone with them for long stretches of time. It's usually when I start to feel crazy from listening to them fight for hours on end. Samuel chose to ride his bike.
Juliet slept most of the time in the stroller. Except for when I pulled out the camera.
And Jude chose to ride instead of walk.
Here's Colin giving Juliet her daily bottle. She watched TV.
I heard Jude say from the other room "I eat Sissy's bubbles!" I could only assume those were the spit bubbles she's been blowing lately - sure enough.
You can actually see the string of saliva in this one. Gross.
He also played peek a boo.
I had another excuse to make this carrot cake and I let the boys have a smidge of the frosting from the beaters. Remember what a treat that was when you were a kid? It's so amazing to see their little faces light up over something so small as frosting. Come to think of it, my face still lights up over frosting. I guess it's not just a kid thing!

This is Jude's crazy sugared- up face. Scary.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...