Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Sweet Babies

Ok, at 5 months old (adjusted), Juliet should be sleeping through the night (well, at least my other kids did at this point). She's still waking up once to eat. So, when I heard her a second and third time a few nights ago, I chose to ignore her. I know, I know, terrible mom. But you know your own kids' cries (I knew she wasn't hurting or hungry and well, nighttime is for sleeping) and so to my surprise, I found her like this in the morning: She flipped onto her tummy and must have really hated that! Wouldn't all those Back To Sleep advocates just cringe to see my baby like this?

And this is how I found Jude in the morning:
Later that same morning, he was scrounging around in my paper crafting stuff -


Could he look any more guilty?

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Both my babies slept on their tummies AND I let them both cry through the night. By most people's standards, I'm going to Hell.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...