I walked outside to check on Colin and Samuel and Colin asked me to get my camera - here's what I saw:

Samuel strapped this ladder to the top of his car just like he sees various trucks that pull into our driveway do. So funny.

I love this kid. Lately he's been going to bed saying "You and Papa aren't going to play Scrapple without me, are you?" I have really been wanting to play Scrabble with Colin, but we just haven't been getting to it and in true Samuel fashion, he doesn't want to miss out on any fun. Also, I'm trying to read him "The Hobbit". I read it to the whole family last night and I think Colin and his mom were the only ones listening. After reading a lengthy description of what Hobbits look like, Samuel asked, "What's a hobbit?" He confessed he wasn't really listening for the last five minutes and insisted I start again. We'll see how far I get in this book =).
1 comment:
Samuel is too precious. I just love that he tied that ladder on top of that little car...sounds like something Synnove would do. She's such a little helper who wants to do "big" things and goes out of her way to suprise me with little gems just like this.
Post a Comment