Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bittersweet Goodbye

So, Karli and I have been friends for a long time - pretty much since I have attended Athey Creek, which is like, 7 years or something. As of next week, she and her family are packing up and moving to Springfield - so far away!! We took the kiddos to the park today for one last hurrah and asked eldest kids to take a picture of us. Here it is - I haven't taught Samuel much about composition yet. Sniff.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't know they were leaving :( Did they find a job down there?

Kami said...

Yep - Lukian found a job just south of Salem. Such a great thing for them, but sad for us!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...