Sunday, August 9, 2009

She Likes It! She Really Likes It!!

I try to feed our family out of our garden whenever possible and I thought, why not offer some to Juliet? I had a huge zucchini to use up for dinner and after I sauteed it in olive oil, added salt and pepper and watched my boys refuse it due to "spiciness", I ran it through the mini food processor, and fed it to her. I love that babies come with a fairly blank palate, so I can do things like feed her zucchini in a vain attempt to avoid the sweet tooth that she will inevitably inherit from me.
This was after one of the first few bites - it really takes her a couple of spoonfuls to get used to a new texture/temperature.
And the picture below is just to sweet.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...