Funny request of the day from Jude:
"I want to see that guy bammed on to that table" (speaking of seeing Jesus nailed to the cross in his children's Bible this morning)
My wish:
That they would rename "Forever 21" (the store) "Forever 29" so I wouldn't feel so awkward shopping there. In my defense, I saw a lady at least twice my age perusing the racks.
Question:
Is it worth the $300 upgrade to Photoshop CS4 from Elements? Adobe has a special deal right now that Elements users can upgrade for this deeply discounted price - I have a birthday coming up and could probably talk my hubby into it, but it is worth the expense? What are the major differences?
I'll post photos soon when the kids don't need breakfast and I don't have a budget to put together...
2 comments:
I'm with you on Forever 21... I was embarrassed to go in there until I saw a much older woman shopping, then I was like "oh ok, I don't have to pretend I'm shopping for my niece". :o)
As for the upgrade, that's a killer price. I tried using my mom's Elements and it's quite different than Photoshop, but ultimately you can do similar things. It lacks a few of the major tools that I use and you can't run actions in it, that's one of the major downers about Elements. Elements tries to make things easier for the user, but sometimes I think it ends up making things actually harder.
Personally, I prefer CS4 (I actually only have CS3) but that's because that's what I know and use more often.
ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!!
Post a Comment