I am alone with the kiddos for 48 hours and apparently needed some more kid time, so I picked up Samuel's cousin, Wes, for the morning and early afternoon. They had such a great time together and it really wasn't hard until Jude woke up from his nap. Suddenly there was tattling, fits, hitting, the usual. Later, the kids and I headed to Sherwood to help with a babysitting co-op and had a great time. Chaotic, but fun.
Juliet is extremely high maintenance right now - I think she's a 2 year old trapped in a 6 month old body. She really wants to be moving, so I am her main mode of transportation. She doesn't really want to nap and when she's awake, she'd rather I be walking her around the house. I did catch her having a few playful moments by herself yesterday - with the boys' dinosaur.
I love getting down on the floor to take pictures - such a great angle to take pics of kids. I've been playing with my photos lately - I purchased some actions from the Maggie Holmes website (I love her scrapbooking and her photography - they are both always drenched in color). Currently, my favorite action is the Urban Cross - so fun!

2 comments:
The garage looks fantastic! Great choice of color.
Ooh, LOVE the garage color and the contrast of the white...that's the color I wish our house would have turned out last year. :)
Post a Comment