In just a few minutes, I created the above photo booth collage (I love photo booth pictures!). This site also does various sizes of photo mosaics, jigsaw puzzles, photo frames, magazines covers (not sure I will ever be needing that one), etc. You can share these documents right onto Facebook or Flikr, or just save it to your computer and get them printed.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Big Huge Labs
I just stumbled upon a pretty cool blog called Big Huge Labs that I think is a pretty fun site to play around with your photos.
In just a few minutes, I created the above photo booth collage (I love photo booth pictures!). This site also does various sizes of photo mosaics, jigsaw puzzles, photo frames, magazines covers (not sure I will ever be needing that one), etc. You can share these documents right onto Facebook or Flikr, or just save it to your computer and get them printed.
In just a few minutes, I created the above photo booth collage (I love photo booth pictures!). This site also does various sizes of photo mosaics, jigsaw puzzles, photo frames, magazines covers (not sure I will ever be needing that one), etc. You can share these documents right onto Facebook or Flikr, or just save it to your computer and get them printed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...
-
I forgot to post these pictures of our Easter. It was over at my brother's house and the kids had so much fun! Abe being surly, as us...
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! I love photobooth pictures also, although I can't remember the last time I stepped into a photobooth.
Post a Comment