As long as you are sitting by the fire, please.Love,Grandma S.
Great picture but I am sure that some day she is not going to appreciate that picture and then you will wait a number of years for her to finally love and appreciate that picture! I love it!
*sigh* oh to have the freedom of a child. She looks very pleased with her current condition...too cute.
Post a Comment
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
3 comments:
As long as you are sitting by the fire, please.
Love,
Grandma S.
Great picture but I am sure that some day she is not going to appreciate that picture and then you will wait a number of years for her to finally love and appreciate that picture! I love it!
*sigh* oh to have the freedom of a child. She looks very pleased with her current condition...too cute.
Post a Comment