Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Bit of Hypocrisy...

As I was dusting my nightstand (an activity I do not do nearly enough) this morning I had to giggle at this:Just a wee bit of hypocrisy for your Saturday morning.

I have some random pics to post soon enough from the month of January. I didn't take a ton, which is unlike me. January was a weird month - I often found myself either taking care of sick kids or pining away for summer and the glowing ball in the sky I think some refer to as the "sun".

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

YIKES ! ! ! Be off with you Harry Potter!

Love,
Your Mother

Michelle said...

Kinda the opposite ends of the spectrum, don't yah think? I giggled too.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...