Friday, February 25, 2011

Slouchy Book Bag

Sometimes I get inspired by sewing blogs and really think I can dive into a project like this: But then I see the materials needed and get really scared:
What the heck?! I am an admitted sewing junkie with almost every gadget available, but I don't even have the slightest idea what at least two of the above tools are. Perhaps I should rummage through my husband's garage today....

3 comments:

Jillian Weiss said...

Ha, they look like tools for some kind of medieval torture.

Sherri B. said...

Yes, Colin probably has that mallet and the others I think you need to go to the fabric store. Sorry, I know how you dread a trip to the 'big' fabric store.

Michelle said...

After the first of the month, I want to go to Fabric Depot and just drink in the fabric. Want to set up a time to meet and that way you can shop too and I can help with the kiddos?

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...