Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February Scrapbook Pages

Once again I had an insanely hard time with these pages. I scraplifted this page from Maggie Holmes and realized it would be a lot easier if I had the entire kit sitting in front of me like she undoubtedly did. However, I powered through and decided to simplify it a bit, knowing that years down the road, I probably won't remember what embellishments were left out. I finished the page below yesterday, with Juliet sitting next to me the entire time. She played with glitter glue and watched "Sense and Sensibility". What a girl!!
My craft space is a mess, but I'm ok with that. I have one more layout to finish for Samuel, then I'm off to make a bag for myself.

1 comment:

team woelfel said...

i want a girl! my boy is so boy-ish all the time, someone to watch chick flicks with sounds like a dream!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...