Saturday, July 19, 2008

Eli's Third Birthday

Samuel's friend, Eli, had his third birthday at Pump It Up in Wilsonville yesterday morning. This is the second party Samuel has attended there and it is such great fun! Last time I was jumping as much as the kids and what a great workout that is! I took some pictures - please forgive me - I wasn't feeling good so I was off my photography game, hence the graininess. This is about all I ever see of Samuel and Eli - thier backs.
Here's sweet Addison - she was exhausted, but such a trooper the whole time.
Here are all the kids - I'm quite surprised we actually got them all in one location.
Here's Eli heading up the table eating his oh-so-delicous birthday cake. And if I might recommend Lamb's Thriftway in Wilsonville for thier wonderful chocolate carmel cake - I had the same one for my baby shower and I could have wept it was so good. Yep, food gets me emotional sometimes.
Here's a sweet moment between Colin and Jude.
My favorite: Goat handing my baby off to one of the staff. I don't think that guy had much experience with babies.

1 comment:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...