Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yesterday

So, Colin and I watched my brother's three kids yesterday for a couple of hours and of course I couldn't help but take some pictures. We figured all the kids could burn thier energy outside, especially since we have such a pretty yard. Here they are, blowing bubbles, filling the gas tank, driving the car and just staring. They were in so many different directions!
Here's Mary blowing bubbles.
And Elizabeth blowing bubbles.

I found Mary swinging by herself - she is such a little introvert!


Jude had another rough day - lots of fussing. So I gave up on healthy food and stuck him outside with a popsicle - there was peace a quiet for about 10 minutes!
Here's David in the car.
I love this picture of Samuel - he always has his hands behind his back lately. Like he's shy or something.





1 comment:

team woelfel said...

jude looks so happy with that popsicle!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...