Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oops.....my bad.

Um, so apparently that book that some stalker sent me from Vancouver? Yeah, that stalker was none other than myself (insert bright red face and sheepish grin). In my defense, I ordered it off eBay and she sent it from Amazon under a different company name and with a gift reciept and no message. If you're interested, she does sell really cheap new books on eBay - just look up the seller Modern Supply. And expect a package from Amazon, not eBay. Hehe.

4 comments:

Jillian Weiss said...

That is so funny. Had me laughing when I read it. I did think it was pretty creepy that some guy sent you that book.

JSTA said...

Kami...I'm so glad it was just you, and thanks being humble enough to share that for a laugh! :-)

As far as getting a girl, I read all the myths on the internet, and we did try to time things with my cycle to "enhance" our chances, but I really think it was just God's timing. Maybe if you don't get a girl the next time around, it just means you're supposed to have FOUR kids! :-) :-) :-) Hope you're having a great summer. Even though I don't comment often, I "spy" on your blog often and really enjoy it. Keep up the good work! ~Sarah

team woelfel said...

well, honestly though, i think it is still a good idea to be a bit more private in the blogs with the kids. i hid my profile so people who don't know me won't know where i live and what not.

Sarah said...

That was pretty funny. But still-- weird of her to send it the way she did! Sounds kind of shady using Amazon...

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...